Since 1981 Murray Conservatorium has been enriching lives and communities through quality music education. Partially funded by the NSW Department of Education, all Murray Conservatorium staff have current Working With Children Checks and receive annual Child Protection Awareness training.
Services we offer include:
- Individual and group tuition
- School curriculum programs
- In-school concerts and workshops
- Ensembles for beginner, intermediate and advanced players
- Musicianship and theory lessons
- Performance opportunities for students
- Special needs music tuition
- Professional learning for school teachers and professional musicians
- Bursaries and scholarships
- Optional AMEB or ANZCA exams in contemporary and classical music.